I've learned that all dreams are important. I've also learned that the smallest dreams usually mean the most. While riding, shotgun, to take my husband to work, we talked about our dreams of being millionaires...a la lottery.
See, we only need 8 million dollars...8 million dollars and our entire family will be set...for life
We divied (hood term for divided) up the earnings...
- $100,000 to our 6 siblings
- a home and car for our parents
- college fund for our 7 (yes 7) children
- a newly constructed home for us, including a separate playhouse for our entertainment
- our business...the fliest night club in the the country and my computer graphic design company
Whatever is left...is for investment and savings...
I was happy.
At that moment, I was a millionaire. I was worry free, for the time being. Then we arrived at his place of employment...he got out of the car...and so did my dream, temporarily.
I couldn't wait to put this down on paper...or blog...cause while dreaming and researching how dreams become reality...I've learned that you MUST write down your goals...you MUST set objectives to reach them...and while I really don't plan to become a millionaire via the lottery (that part is my husband's dream), I DO plan to have millions!