When I was a teen, I can't remember a moment without music just 'being there'... I'd wake up, turn on the radio, pop a tape in the tape deck (yeah you know the ones we put the tissue in the corners so we could record over what's already on there), and start my morning. Then I'd come home, do homework (to music), do chores (to music), hang out outside (to music), and gawk over the muscle clad boys who walked around with their boomboxes on their shoulders... those were the good old days. Even now, as I write this blog there is music spending in the backgroud :) In no particular order are some of my faves.
1. It's Over by The Gyrlz
2. I'm Bad by LL Cool J
3. Children's Story by Slick Rick
4. Ribbon in the Sky by Stevie Wonder
5. Missing You by Diana Ross (I think of my dad when I listen to this.)
6. La Di Da Di by Slick Rick and Doug E. Fresh
7. Mary Jane by Rick James
8. Out On a Limb by Teena Marie
9. Real M********** G's by Easy E (uncensored, view with caution)
10. Where Do Broken Hearts Go by Whitney Houston
11. I Will Always Love You by Troop
12. D0 Me by Bell Bive DeVoe (BBD)
13. Remember The Time by Michael Jackson (no Michael jokes please, I'm a real FAN and will cut you over him!!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants